PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING PEN TO PAPER’S PRODUCTS. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use our products or websites. The Terms and Conditions of the web providers used by Pen to Paper also apply.
- The following terms and conditions (the “Terms”) govern all use of the materials, content, services and websites administered by Pen to Paper: Online coaching for writers (Pen to Paper).
- The Terms set out below apply to your use of the Pen to Paper materials, content, services and websites provided by Pen to Paper. By accessing and using Pen to Paper’s materials, content, services and websites you agree to be bound by the Terms and to any amendments we make from time to time. Please read these Terms carefully before accessing and using Pen to Paper’s materials, content, services and websites.
- While every effort will be made to ensure the information contained within Pen to Paper’s website is accurate and up-to-date, we make no guarantee as to the accuracy of the information, nor do we assume any legal liability or responsibility for this. This includes Pen to Paper’s right to remove any post or comment.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Regardless of its place of physical execution, this Agreement shall be subject to New Zealand law.
Changes to the Terms
- Pen to Paper reserves the right to alter the Terms or to impose new conditions on the use of the materials, content, services and websites from time to time. If this occurs a notice will be posted to Pen to Paper’s websites. By continuing to use Pen to Paper’s materials, content, services and websites after notice of these changes has been made, you accept the altered Terms and conditions.
- Pen to Paper will not sell, share, rent or disclose the information collected on their websites other than as set out in these Terms.
- In order to use Pen to Paper’s materials, content, services and websites it is necessary for you to disclose personal information, including your name, email address, phone number and any other information reasonably requested in order for us to process orders and provide services.
- You must not disclose a person’s contact details that you obtain through the Pen to Paper materials, content, services and websites without the prior consent of that person.
- It is your responsibility to keep your login information and your password safe and secure. Your account is for your sole, personal use. You may not allow others to use your account and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. If you think that your details may have been used by someone else, you must notify Pen to Paper as soon as possible. You must also change your password immediately.
- You confirm that the information you provide to Pen to Paper as a registered user is current, complete and accurate, and you agree to maintain and update the information.
- If you use any communication tools available through the materials, content, services and websites, you agree to use such communication tools for lawful and legitimate purposes. You must not use any communication tool for posting or disseminating any material unrelated to the use of the site or modules including (without limitation) offers of goods or services for sale, files that may damage another user’s computing devices or software or material or data in violation of any law (including data or other material that is protected by copyright or trade secrets which you do not have the right to use).
- You must not access or attempt to access our websites or online services through automated tools (including the use of scripts, web-crawlers, robots or screen-scrapers) or engage in any activity that will, or is likely to, interfere with or disrupt our websites or online services.
- For information about the New Zealand Privacy Act and its Principles and how it protects all personal information in New Zealand, click here.
- You are solely responsible for any data, text, software, music sound, images, photographs, graphics, video, messages, files or other materials (“Content”) over which you have copyright which is transmitted, posted, or distributed by you through the Pen to Paper websites, including but not limited to the contents of your e-mail communications, information, photos or images posted by you on Pen to Paper’s social media and information, photos, images, sound files or other Content posted by you in a forum or other page.
- By posting Content you acknowledge that you own all rights to that Content and/or have permission to post the Content you distribute through Pen to Paper websites including but not limited to the contents of your e-mail communications, information, photos or images posted by you on Pen to Paper’s social media and information, photos, images, sound files or other Content posted by you in a forum or other page.
- You acknowledge that all content on the Pen to Paper websites which you may use, is with the express permission of the copyright owner and/or trademark holder. No content featured by Pen to Paper may be reproduced, published or modified without prior written consent of the copyright owner and/or trademark holder.
- The administrators of the Pen to Paper websites reserve the right at their sole discretion to remove any material you distribute through Pen to Paper websites including but not limited to the contents of your e-mail communications, information, photos or images posted by you on Pen to Paper’s social media and information, photos, images, sound files or other Content posted by you in a forum or other page.
- Articles, reports or content on the website provided by a named third party express their views, and do not necessarily reflect the views of Pen to Paper.
- Users of Pen to Paper’s materials, content, services and websites may be directed to third-party sites (Linked Sites) from the Pen to Paper websites. Linked Sites are not, however, reviewed, controlled, or examined by Pen to Paper and Pen to Paper is not responsible for the content, availability, advertising, products or other materials of any such Linked Sites, or any additional links contained therein.
- In no event shall Pen to Paper be liable, directly or indirectly, to anyone for any loss or damage caused by or in connection with use of the Linked Sites or the information or material accessed through these Linked Sites.
Fees Payment and Refunds
- When signing up for Pen to Paper’s materials, content, services and accessing the websites an account will be opened for you and you agree to pay Pen to Paper the fees invoiced. Pen to Paper reserves the right to alter the payment terms and fees from time to time.
- If you wish to withdraw from a service you must apply in writing.
- A full refund is offered if you withdraw from a service within 14 days of your start date but you will no longer have access to that service.
- You must notify Pen to Paper in writing if you wish to close your account.
- Pen to Paper reserves the right to decline to register, or to suspend, limit, cancel or disable your account and access to the materials, content, services and websites without prior notice if you or someone authorised by you breaches any of the Terms.
Last Updated: May 2, 2022