- Pen to Paper will not sell, share, rent or disclose the information collected on their websites other than as set out in these Terms.
- In order to use Pen to Paper’s materials, content, services and websites it is necessary for you to disclose personal information, including your name, email address, phone number and any other information reasonably requested in order for us to process orders and provide services.
- You must not disclose a person’s contact details that you obtain through the Pen to Paper materials, content, services and websites without the prior consent of that person.
- It is your responsibility to keep your login information and your password safe and secure. Your account is for your sole, personal use. You may not allow others to use your account and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. If you think that your details may have been used by someone else, you must notify Pen to Paper as soon as possible. You must also change your password immediately.
- You confirm that the information you provide to Pen to Paper as a registered user is current, complete and accurate, and you agree to maintain and update the information.
- If you use any communication tools available through the materials, content, services and websites, you agree to use such communication tools for lawful and legitimate purposes. You must not use any communication tool for posting or disseminating any material unrelated to the use of the site or modules including (without limitation) offers of goods or services for sale, files that may damage another user’s computing devices or software or material or data in violation of any law (including data or other material that is protected by copyright or trade secrets which you do not have the right to use).
- You must not access or attempt to access our websites or online services through automated tools (including the use of scripts, web-crawlers, robots or screen-scrapers) or engage in any activity that will, or is likely to, interfere with or disrupt our websites or online services.
For information about the New Zealand Privacy Act and its Principles and how it protects all personal information in New Zealand, click here.
Last Updated: May 02, 2022